Sunday, February 25, 2018

things Are Not Exactly Looking Up....

Day 2. That’s 2 of 30 for those who are keeping up...

I’m riding along minding my own business in the “Co-Pilot” position, which as you might guess, is not a permanent assignment during Tourbus Adventuring, when in my typical proficient multi-tasking  manner I say,”I’ve been thinking and I have e a question for you...”

Before I can draw breath toask my perfectly innocuous question, the individual occupying the “Pilot” post says, “Are you supposed to read me rights first?  Am I going to need to retain counsel?”

This.  This is what my life is going to be for 30 days.  

If we make it past the Smart Ass stage of the trip we will be in Colton for the next couple of days seeing a man about a horse.  Stopping at Russ Thompson Stables in San Bernardino and AA Ranch in Anza.    

I will say that Barry is trying to claim that what I actually said was, “all right. This is what I’m gong to question you about...” But I don’t think anyone should put much stock in his version of the spoken word...it’s not like he actually really listened.

No comments:

Post a Comment