Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Mule Team Is On the Move!

We heard from Barry this morning.  They had loaded up 21 mules, saddles, gear, tents, and perhaps some Borax, although we're not positive on that, even though it seems likely.  They were headed out and the following is as much as I know about his location:
http://www.findmespot.com/mylocation/?id=8eoRp/38.34464N/112.40039W
If you click on the link you will see their location via satellite.  Near as I can figure they are somewhere in the Fishlake National Forest which I believe to be in Utah.  Maybe if we all listen real hard we will be able to hear their spurs a jingle, jangle, jingling along.... And yes, Scott, this does mean that the SPOT device is with Dad and I am loose without any tracking device. Ha!


Ten Gallon Hat
I have only one comment regarding dominoes this evening.  I didn't win...That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment