
For my Mommy's birthday, I thought I would upload the spy satellite image of her campground in order to give her a hint as to my methods of knowing exactly where she is camped. I had to reduce the image quality as part of my agreement with the NSA, so I apologize in advanced. I was just notified by my "contacts" that she was less than 1 mile away from the Mexico border today and when I called to warn her she dismissed me with what can only be described as complete disregard for her safety saying, "We have to find a yellow beaked glassy eyed drunken purple marmaduke harlot winged sap sucker." Or at least something like that. For all the times she complained about Grandma Tic's complete disregard for her own safety there sure seems to be a lot of it coming back around this trip.
Happy Birthday Mommy. Sorry I can't be there with bright yellow shirts to give you everything you ever wanted and more. Please try not to get kidnapped. None of us can afford the ransom and seeing as you took the only thing of value the family has, yes the giant tour bus, you'll likely be stuck in Mexico for sometime. Try some of that reverse psychology stuff on them, maybe they'll give up and let you go for their own safety.
Yep the loving son has hijacked the blog again.
How nice of your boy to give up one of his days of his 40-days-of-birthday-celebration to you! That's love... or something :-). Have a happy birthday, don't get kidnapped, pooped on by birds, carried away by birds, don't talk to strangers.... yah, what you probably said to your own mommy :-). Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Mommy! Scott - you are evil and it is fabulous!! I thought you were going to claim that Dad was the only thing left of value. HAHA. You also should have led her to believe it is possible we are lurking around the bend in yellow shirts.
ReplyDelete