Wednesday, June 23, 2010

DATELINE: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!!

We're here!  We're here!  We made it!  For as long as Walt Disney World has existed and from the first time I saw their Fort Wilderness venue on Wonderful World of Color I've imagined myself camping here (well, okay, yeah, I know it isn't really comping)!  It looks exactly like it should and from the moment we pulled up to the gate the experience hasn't disappointed.  We have no pictures to offer today as we busied ourselves setting up camp and getting various "grooming" chores done (and I know none of you want descriptions of that process...).  The end result is today's blog is a little shy on content so we thought we'd put in a picture of a passenger we picked up along the way.

There is one other little matter...it involves the "grooming" chores referred to earlier.  Beth's hair is now in fact, jet black, not a little black, not really dark brown, we're talking black....and that, folks is the last discussion we will be having on that topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment