We parted ways with Wick and Gwen at the junction of I-75 and I-10 yesterday so that Wick can go take care of those pesky blood counts. We sure had a great travel times and are looking forward to many more to come. There are certainly more places we want to go than we can even imagine getting to.
All aboard for the long, hot trip to Texas!
We arrived Atlanta last night and had a lovely meal at the Longhorn Steak House - didn't know Georgia was a specialty place for steak but since we were in tenderloin withdrawel from the cruise we just had to indulge. Today it is on to Nashville and the Elvis homestead - c'mon people! Can you honestly say you could go to Nashville and NOT see Graceland??
Family, here we come. I can feel the draw of the homeland. We're on our way Missouri!!

No comments:
Post a Comment