Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hah! Got you now Scott Dansie!

There is no excuse for this dasterdly behavior from my eldest, beloved child!  I'm not nearly as technologically impaired as you may think, Scott.  I have reclaimed the blog and kicked off the nitwit who had hijacked it as an approved author.  Trust me, dear readers, I did NOT approve him. 

To my other children who are perhaps only slightly less guilty of this act of treachery - the will is in jeopardy - serious jeopardy.  Are you three going to allow Scott to endanger your inheritance for momentary entertainment?

I disclaim all innuendo and subterfuge that has been so despicably alluded to in the false claims and allegations forwarded by the first born of this nutty bunch.  Look at this picture!  He is clearly a mouth breather and must be discounted at first glance.

Father says that you may see this as throwing down the gauntlet as a challenge to you but that is NOT the case.  You have much better things to do with your considerable intellect and time.  Now be a good boy, please.

                                                                                                                  Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment