There is heavy emphasis on "Resort" in this resort. We're in this joint with million dollar rigs and lots of dogs in strollers (yes, I said strollers) - the resort is right next to the marina and we're feeling pretty fancy here. We did, however, just get a one word reminder from Grandma TicToc:
Yep. We are parked right at the end of Hummingbird Way. Relentless. She remains just relentless.
Despite Wick's efforts to identify the make and model of the numerous military helicopters flying over every half hour we are settled in quite happily. Due to the geriatric nature of the activities listed at the clubhouse I'm thinking not many of the residents can even hear the copters let alone identify the specifics.
Things were going swimmingly until the dominoes came out for the conclusion of the game we began two nights ago. I didn't want to brag previously but I was waaaaay ahead when we finished our mid-game round. I was so far ahead I was pretty sure everyone's ego was going to be devastated. I didn't want to rub it in or anything. Well, tonight the game concluded... I will admit I did a brief victory lap through the motorhome and there may have been some singing involved but that doesn't excuse the poor sportsmanship displayed by certain members of our party...
| Wick not looking too happy for the baby sister... |
| Barry 565 Gwen 373 Wick 623 Beth 285 |
Uh, yeah, you got to be quicker than that to get by ol' Beth! There wasn't even all that much garbage in the sack to dig through. Ha! Haaa!
No comments:
Post a Comment